happy~

Monday, August 8, 2011

Dance Party.....

 Every saturday in KMLA, we have an special events. Two weeks ago, we did a pop song contest. Last week, we had a dance party. A lot of students and teachers performed at the Dance party. In the first hour, students and teachers performed. Some sang music, and some peple danced. To give you some ideas, I will tell you guys what kind of music they used. Loly Poly by Tiara, Breathe by Miss A, Hands up by 2pm, and Stay by MBLAQ. It was a fun party because two weeks past and teachers were leaving. It was like a farewell party for teachers. Also, teachers danced freely with dance musics which was really fun to watch. Especially, my history TA, Young Jin Park. I bet he was the person who enjoyed the dance party the most. He sang Kim Youn Woo's music, danced along with Hands Up by 2PM with other teachers. Plus, he joined my debate teacher because my debate teacher's dance was drawing attention.
 Anyway, this week we are having a speech contest... It won't be fun like the dance party but I believe I will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment