Many people around the world know a lot about the U.S.,however, they don't know a lot about Korea. So, today, I want to introduce to you about my country, South Korea. Like other countries, Korea has many kinds of culture. Such as, foods, sports, and traditional objects.
First, I will introduce you about Korean foods. Many people think that Korean foods will be spicy, however, not all foods are spicy. There are foods that are sweet, or sour. For example, I can introduce you bulgogi. Bulgogi is a sweet barbecue which makes anyone to enjoy. It is one of the popular food foreigners like. I had American friends and there was one food that they commonly loved. It is Gam-ja-tang. It is a soup with pork, and potato. I think many foreigners like this food because it is not spicy and there is a lot of pork in it.
Next, I will introduce you about Korean sports. There are Taegwando, and Ssirum. Taegwando is the sport that is also played in olympics these days.Taegwando and Ssirum can be played with only two people. Taegwando is like boxing. Ssirum can be played where there is sand. You have to flip your rival over. Then you will win.
Finally, I will introduce you about Korean traditional objects. There are hanbok,and hanok. Hanbok is Korean traditional clothes that was worn until Chosun. However, people can buy one from stores. Korean people ware this today in special occassions. Such as, Chusuk. Hanok is a traditional house that was built until Chosun. Therefore, there are a little left of Hanok in Korea. So, we should protect Hanoks.
Good post overall but you use the phrase "I will introduce..." a little too often. We'll work on building your vocabulary so you can acquire some more interesting phrases.
ReplyDelete